INDOOR & OUTDOOR VISITATION PLAN
• Visitation is by appointment only and is limited to 2 Visitors – regardless of vaccination status.
• The duration of each visit will be limited to 1-hour.
• Visits are by appointment only during the following times, effective Monday September 13, 2021:
-Sunday 9am – 11am, 2pm - 4pm
-Monday 9am – 11am, 2pm - 4pm
-Tuesday 9am – 11am, 2pm - 4pm, and 6pm – 8pm
-Wednesday 9am – 11am, 2pm - 4pm
-Thursday 9am – 11am, 2pm - 4pm, and 6pm – 8pm
-Friday 9am – 11am, 2pm - 4pm
-Saturday 9am – 11am, 2pm - 4pm, and 6pm – 8pm
• Travel outside of the facility, including on our grounds, is strongly discouraged at this time.
• Visitors may ask for a 15-minute COVID rapid test which can be performed by facility staff, at no cost to the visitor, on Thursday’s from 2pm - 4pm.
• Facemask is required at all times during visitation. The consumption of food or drink is prohibited during the visit.
• Visitors will have access to resident’s room/designated area and are not permitted to travel to other areas within the facility.
• To schedule a visit appointment, please contact Sunita Hansraj, between 9am and 1pm, Monday through Friday, by phone at (518) 393-4117 or by email to email@example.com. You must receive a confirmation of your visit's date, time and place from Sunita prior to coming to visit.
• All Visitors, regardless of vaccination status, are required to follow infection control protocols, use facility hand sanitizer before and after each visit and wear a facemask while on the premises.
• If any visitor fails to adhere to these protocols, per NYS-DOH requirements, they will be required to leave and may be prohibited from visiting.
• Residents who are vaccinated may dine together at the same table without the use of face coverings or physical distancing.
• Unvaccinated residents also dining in the communal dining area must continue to physically distance from others. (one per table)
• All residents must wear face coverings when traveling to and from dining areas. Masks are removed once seated at the dining table.
• Group activities may occur without the use of face coverings or social distancing if all residents who are participating are fully vaccinated.
• If any residents that are not fully vaccinated are participating, all residents must wear a face covering and unvaccinated residents should physically distance from others.