Dear Kingsway Manor Residents, Friends and Families,
Effective immediately our Visitation Procedures are updated to the following:
- Visiting Hours are 9am to 9pm daily.
- Appointments are no longer required.
- Residents may have multiple visitors at the same time, and visits can take place in resident rooms. Visitors may only travel to and from the designated visitation location.
- Visitors must sign in and out of our Visitor Logbook.
- Residents who are actively infected with COVID-19, have signs or symptoms of COVID-19, are on quarantine or on isolation, are not eligible for in-person visitation.
Although there is not currently a declared public health emergency, COVID-19 is still present in New York State, and we must continue to implement infection control and prevention measures. For everyone's protection please keep in mind:
- Masks are required in all healthcare settings, for both visitors and residents, so please continue to wear masks when traveling about our hallways.
- Visitors must wear a face mask or covering over their nose and mouth throughout the duration of their visit, regardless of their vaccination status. Kingsway Manor will provide a face mask if one is needed.
- All visitors will continue to be screened upon entering the facility for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 including a temperature check and completing a questionnaire.
- Visitors who refuse or fail the screening process will be declined visitation.
- For the protection of all residents, visitors are not permitted in common areas such as our dining or activity rooms.
- Residents may leave the facility for social outings. Whether in or outside of the building, we remind all visitors and residents to follow current CDC guidance for infection control practices including performing hand hygiene.
Please let me know if you have any further questions at 518-393-4304, and I look forward to seeing you at your next visit. Thank you again for choosing to call Kingsway Manor home.
Azra Stracuzzi, RN