Dear Families, Residents and Friends,
Please make note of our latest safety guidance for in-person visitation at Kingsway Arms Nursing Center.
INDOOR IN-PERSON VISITATION
• Visiting does not require an appointment.
• Suggested visiting hours are 9am to 8pm, every day of the week, and there is no time restriction to the length of the visit.
• All visitors must continue to participate in and pass screening prior to each visit.
• Visitors who have their own documented/valid proof of a negative Covid-19 (SARS -CoV-2) test conducted no more than one day prior to visitation for a Rapid Test (antigen test) or two days prior to visitation for NAAT test (PCR test), may bring that with them to show our screening staff, and then proceed with a visit.
• For visitors who do not have valid proof of a negative test conducted within the required timeframe, we will supply you with a iHealth COVID-19 RAPID Self-Test Kit to self-administer.
• These iHealth COVID-19 RAPID Self-Test Kits are designed for over-the-counter/at-home use and do not require a healthcare professional to administer. We will direct you to the proper area to self-administer and then wait 15 minutes for your result. If your test result is negative you may proceed with your visit as usual.
• The iHealth COVID-19 RAPID Self-Test Kit results are acceptable through the next day.
• While there is no limit to the number of guests a resident can host at one time, please keep in mind that a safe social distance must be maintained while visiting in a resident's room.
• Visitors will have access to a resident’s room for visiting yet are not permitted to travel to any other areas within the facility.
• All Visitors are required to follow infection control protocols, use facility hand sanitizer before and after each visit and wear a facemask at all times, indoors and out on our campus.
• Residents must wear a facemask during the visit, whether indoors or out.
• Visitors may not consume food or beverages at any time while in the facility as they must wear facemasks at all times.
• Resident outings are permitted and we strongly recommend that each resident wear a mask and social distance when out in the community or visiting in a private home.
• If any visitor fails to adhere to these protocols, they will be required to leave and may be prohibited from visiting.
• Please note that Kingsway Arms is required by the CMS to monitor all visitors and ensure safe social distance and safety measures are followed at all times.
• These protocols will be re-evaluated and adjusted on a regular basis as conditions change.
Thank you for your support and cooperation. Please contact me if you have further questions or concerns at 518-393-4117.
Administrator, Kingsway Arms Nursing Center