Dear Prospective Kingsway Staff Member,
Thank you for considering employment at Kingsway Community. We are committed to provide a safe and efficient work environment. Therefore, we are a drug-free workplace and all employment offers will be contingent upon a drug screen and background check.
Our Community offers a variety of career opportunities in such fields as:
- Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation
- Administrative and Financial
- Assisted Living and Memory care
- Home Care
- Independent living
We are committed to uphold a tradition of excellence while providing compassion, respect, and dignity for each individual entrusted to our care.
At Kingsway, not only will our residents experience a difference, but our staff will too.
We understand the balance between work and family life, so we are committed to our work and understand our success is dependent upon this balance.
Not only will you have a rewarding career at Kingsway, but you will discover the difference of "Caring in the Family Tradition."
Our list can go on and on as to why Kingsway is better to work for, but we are just going to list a few.
Kingsway Community offers:
- Rewarding career
- Teamwork like no other
- A chance to be part of a growing family
- Excellent Benefit packages for Full Time and Part Time Employees which include Health, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401k and reduced Public Transportation passes.
- Opportunity for career advancement through our Tuition Reimbursement program
Again, thank you for your interest in Kingsway Community and we wish you the best of luck in your job search.
Director of Human Resources