Careers at Kingsway
We are committed to uphold a tradition of excellence while providing compassion, respect, and dignity for each individual entrusted to our care.
At Kingsway, not only do our residents experience a difference, but our staff does too.
Discover the difference of "Caring in the Family Tradition" with a rewarding career at Kingsway.
With accommodating work schedules, competitive pay and benefits, and decades of experience in senior living, Kingsway is the perfect place to begin or continue your career in care services.
- High Starting Wages
- Competitive Shift Differentials of up to $6 additional per hour
- Double-time on Holidays
- Generous Nursing Sign-on Bonuses
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Free Telemedicine
- FSA, DEP, HSA and Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Retirement Savings with Employer Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Sick Time
- Free Uniform & Shoes
- Discounted Bus Pass, Verizon Wireless & More
- Awards at Anniversaries & Recognition of Great Work
- Paid Certified Nursing Aide Training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Loan Assistance
Supporting those less fortunate in our community is something Kingsway takes seriously year-round, but in these coldest of winter months, it’s especially important to us that we help those in need. That’s why, over the past few weeks, we ran a ‘Socks for Love’ collection for The City Mission of Schenectady.