OPENINGS NOW AVAILABLE
Gracious living without the worries is what Kingsway Manor offers. Assistance with personal care and activities of daily living are provided in a comfortable, secure, and welcoming environment. Residents enjoy and benefit from this quiet, residential setting where bright surroundings reflect feelings of happiness and care. Aides and LPNs are always on staff with Registered Nurse oversight and an RN on call 24-7. A variety of life enrichment programs that stimulate the mind, body and spirit accompany other benefits such as social gatherings areas, chef-prepared menus, and a caring, compassionate staff.
Services and Amenities
- assistance with personal care
- medication assistance
- social work support
- restaurant-style dining
- life enrichment programs
- housekeeping and laundry services
- intergenerational programs
- beauty salon and barber shop
- religious services
- coordination of radiological, laboratory, psychological,
- podiatric and Hospice services
- physician services
- newspaper delivery
- telephone and cable TV hookups
- pet therapy visits
- transportation to scheduled medical appointments
- weekly trips to shopping and scheduled activities/events
- snacks available twice a day
- private dining room for family gatherings
- spacious lounges for relaxing and socializing
- emergency pull cord system in every room and bathroom
Kingsway Manor is licensed by the New York State Department of Health and governed by existing assisted living regulations.
Our licensures include:
- Adult Home
- Assisted Living Residence (ALR)
- Enhanced Assisted Living Residence (EALR)
- Special Needs Assisted Living Residence (SNALR)
- Social Adult Day Care
The philosophy of Kingsway Manor Assisted Living emphasizes personal independence, privacy, dignity, autonomy and freedom of choice. Each resident has their own private accommodations in various sizes to meet one's individual needs and preferences. These accommodations may be a private room, studio apartment or one-bedroom apartment. Each comes furnished with bed, dresser, night stand, armoir, chair, and lamp. Of course residents are invited to personalize their space and decorate as they wish. Our maintenance staff can assist with hanging artwork or family photos as desired.
When you arrive at Kingsway Manor, and periodically thereafter, an evaluation will be completed. This evaluation will assist in determining the appropriate and customized level of care to meet your needs. An additional monthly charge may apply depending upon the level of care identified. There is a $1,000 non-refundable application fee for Kingsway Manor.
New York State offers a Consumer Information Guide developed by the Commissioner of Health. It is available at http://www.health.ny.gov/publications/1505.pdf.
For further information about Kingsway Manor Assisted Living, please call (518) 393-4304 or (518) 393-8800 and speak with our Senior Living Specialist.
- Exercise and wellness programs
- Sports games such as Wii bowling, golf, bocce ball
- Cognitive games such as crosswords and trivia
- Painting and art instruction
- Movies, travelogue series and documentaries
- Lunch and shopping outings
- Guest speakers, lecturers and multi-media presentations
- Entertainment, local bands and musicians
- Piano concerts
- Social events such as holiday parties & special occasion parties
- Resident council
- Intergenerational Programs
- Happy Hour