The Kingsway tradition of caring extends into your home with Kingsway Home Care Service. Custom-designed to meet your specific requirements, Kingsway Home Care has home health aides, personal care aides, and companions, supervised by a Registered Nurse.
Kingsway Home Care provides assistance to people who wish to remain in their own home by offering an array of services. Our nursing staff will assess your needs and assist in determining a schedule that is personally suited to you in your surroundings. Services can be hourly, daily, or weekly, and around the clock if needed. Individualized services and fees are pre-arranged on a case-by-case basis. Minimum hourly requirements may apply.
Kingsway Home Care Service operates in five counties in the Capital Region of New York State - Schenectady, Saratoga, Albany, Rensselaer and Montgomery.
Each staff member is credentialed and certified according to New York State Department of Health regulations.
Call 518-382-8187 and find out how Kingsway Home Care Service can be of assistance to you!
Kingsway Home Care Service is a unique service program that allows you to design a program and select the services that will provide you with exactly what you need, just when you need it most. Services include:
Companion Care - Assisting with daily living:
- Laundry, light housekeeping
- Errands and/or socialization
- Grocery shopping, meal preparation
- Organizing, unpacking your home
- Hospital or facility companionship
- Escort for medical appointments
Aide Services - Personal care assistance such as:
- Within a hospital or facility
Nursing Services - Medical care assistance such as:
- Medication pre-pours, reminders
- Blood pressure checks
- Dressing changes, wound care
- Case management to coordinate, monitor and arrange needed care and services
- Patient Review Instrument (PRI) and Screen certified, required for nursing home placement.
Supplementary coverage can be on a part-time basis, whether for a few hours a week or for a long–term commitment. This flexible scheduling offers time for personal schedules and/or family support.
All staff are credentialed and certified according to the New York State Department of Health regulations.
Call 518-382-8187 for specific details and costs.