Continuum of Care
To provide stability for both residents and their families, we offer a wide ranging array of wellness and medical support, based on each resident’s needs. As part of prioritizing an individual’s highest level of functioning within a safe and comfortable living environment, our wellness services are catered to the level of care received in each residence.
Therapeutic & Wellness Amenities
Life at Kingsway is about enjoying comfort and happiness regardless of your stage of life. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is a key part of that, and the amenities we offer help our residents stay healthy, active, and engaged in their community.
- Fitness rooms
- Music, pet and art therapy rooms
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- In-house ecumenical services and scheduled transportation to local churches
- Intergenerational programs
- Tai Chi
- Partnership with the Guilderland YMCA
- In-house religious services
Our residents don’t simply live at Kingsway; they are part of a welcoming community which wants them to thrive. Social interaction is an important part of thriving at any age. Our resident engagement programs seek to promote interpersonal engagement, intellectual stimulation, and fun experiences for every resident.
- Happy hour socials and holiday and special event parties
- Card games, crafting, and hobby groups
- Musical entertainment from local bands and musicians
- Educational presentations and lectures from guest speakers
- Scheduled shopping, concert, dining, and regional outings
- Movie screenings
- Competitive sports tournaments and games
- Partnerships with local organizations to provide residents with volunteer opportunities