What Makes Kingsway Community Stand Out?
Choosing the right senior living facility for yourself or a loved one can be a daunting task. There are so many to choose from that the different options may start to blend together in your mind. To help you set Kingsway Community apart from the other choices you may be considering, here are five key bullet points that makes Kingsway Community different.
We’ve been family owned and operated for 45 years.
- Kingsway is a locally owned and family-operated senior living community located on a 25-acre campus in the Woodlawn section of Schenectady, New York
- Our commitment to seniors is evidenced by our team of professionals, who have an average of 20 years of experience serving older adults
- We’re proud to practice Kingsway’s company motto, “Caring in the Family Tradition,” which has served our residents and staff for more than four decades
We offer a full continuum of care for true aging in place.
- We have the experience and expertise to provide a full continuum of care
- Kingsway community offers the following levels of care:
- Independent living with no entrance fee
- Assisted living
- Memory care
- Skilled nursing
- Our enhanced care levels ensure we meet residents’ care needs as they change
- We also specialize in caring for those with Alzheimer’s Disease and dementia
- Kingsway Manor is licensed to provide respite care for seniors who are still living in the community
We have an enhanced assisted living license.
- Kingsway Manor Assisted Living is proud to be able to accommodate seniors who may require more care than a traditional assisted living facility can provide, but who don’t necessarily need to be in a skilled nursing facility
- Kingsway Manor can accommodate seniors who:
- Are chairfast
- Require physical assistance to walk
- Are dependent on medical equipment
- Have unmanaged incontinence
- We also coordinate with medical specialists who are available on a regular basis, should a need arise
Memory care is front of mind.
- Kingsway’s 20-room Memory Care Center provides residents with care customized to their level of memory loss
- Our Memory Care Center has a high staff-to-resident ratio
- We can accommodate residents with late-stage dementia
- Personalized social interaction and purpose-focused programs inspire and enrich the daily lives of residence
- Staff receives ongoing specialized training on cognitive impairment and memory loss
Our professional staff ensure your loved one is in the best hands.
- Full-time Director of Nursing
- RN oversight
- 24-hour LPNs and aides on staff
- Social work staff provide ongoing collaborative support and assistance to ensure each care plan continues to meet individual needs